Happy New Year, everyone! Hope you all had a great holiday season and are ready for some fabulous new vintage oufits for the new year. I’m sooo excited that dresses are still going to be a big trend in 2008, especially lacey and ruffled feminine looks, bright floral prints and maxi styles. Of course, all of us vintage loving gals never tire of dresses and looking like a lady, no matter what the current fashion! We’ll just have more choices this year, as beautiful vintage inspired dresses for spring/summer 08 were all over the runways.
So now that all of the holiday madness is behind us, I’ve been working fast and furiously photographing tons of pretty vintage dresses that will be perfect for next season. Here’s a sneak preview of a small sampling of the ladylike lovelies that will be going up on the site shortly.
1. 80′S white tiered lace gown with sequinned bodice
2. 50′s black and white print dress with surplice wrap bodice and cummerbund waistband
3. Early 60′s pouffy pink chiffon party/prom dress with cummerbund waistband
4. 50′s full skirt day dress in a fabulous atomic print with pink piping trim
5. Pale blue tulle over lavender taffeta strapless 50s gown with lace bodice and satin waistband
6. 70s slinky ribbed knit halter dress with assymetrical Missoni like stripes
7. 70′s spectacular Hanae Mori silk print column dress with sheer printed chiffon kaftan overlay
8. 70′s Ursula of Switzerland print chiffon dress with ruffled neckline
9. 50′s ivory lace full skirted dress with white satin piping trim and cummerbund waistband